PCSO Lotto Result Today of Swertres 3D, EZ2 2D, 6/58, 6/55, 6/49, 6/45, 6/42, 6D, 4D, and Small Town Lottery (STL) of 2 PM, 5 PM, and 9 PM Live Draw.
Lotto Result Today
|LOTTO GAME||COMBINATIONS||DRAW DATE||JACKPOT (₱)|
|Super Lotto 6/49||xx-xx-xx-xx-xx-xx||08/17/2023||*|
|3D Lotto 2PM||5-1-2||08/17/2023||4,500.00|
|3D Lotto 5PM||x-x-x||08/17/2023||4,500.00|
|3D Lotto 9PM||x-x-x||08/17/2023||4,500.00|
|2D Lotto 2PM||08-14||08/17/2023||4,000.00|
|2D Lotto 5PM||xx-xx||08/17/2023||4,000.00|
|2D Lotto 9PM||xx-xx||08/17/2023||4,000.00|
Small Town Lottery
The Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO) is a government agency that provides funds for healthcare services and disaster relief. It is responsible for organizing lotteries, races, sweepstakes, and other forms of charity gaming.
PCSO’s primary offerings are sweepstakes and lottery games. The sweepstakes game has continually evolved over the years to adapt to the changing times, to keep the game fascinating for all sweepstakes lovers, and, ideally, to attract new customers and to retain a wide selection of sweepstakes items on the market. Numerous game kinds have been established, and new game innovations are continually being conceived, especially of the conventional, scratch-and-match, and Small Town Lottery (STL).
PCSO offers five 6-pick number games: Lotto 6/42, Mega Lotto 6/45, Super Lotto 6/49, Grand Lotto 6/55, and Ultra Lotto 6/58. It costs ₱20.00 for each combination (with 20% Documentary Stamp Tax or DST). These number games may all be played utilizing system play (systems 7 to 12), 5 Roll, and Lucky Pick.
Schedule of Lotto Draws
- Lotto 6/42 is drawn on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays, and the initial jackpot amount is ₱6,000,000.00.
- Mega Lotto 6/45 drawings are held on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, with an initial jackpot reward of ₱9,000,000.00.
- Super Lotto 6/49 draws are held on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays. The first jackpot payout is at ₱16,000,000.00.
- Grand Lotto 6/55 drawings are held every Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday, with an initial jackpot value of ₱30,000,000.00.
- Ultra Lotto 6/58 is drawn on Tuesdays, Fridays, and Sundays with an initial jackpot value of ₱50,000,000.00.
The agency also runs the 6D, 4D, 3D, and 2D Lotto games, each of which costs ₱10.00 per play (including 20% DST).
- 6D Lotto game is only available in Luzon. This game’s draw days are Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays, and the minimum guaranteed amount (MGA) for each twelve-peso wager is 150,000.00.
- 4D Lotto game is played on the same days as MegaLotto 6/45 in Luzon, Visayas, and Mindanao, namely Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. The minimum guaranteed sum per twelve-peso wager for this game is 10,000.00.
- 3D Lotto games are drawn three times per day; the top prize for a twelve peso wager is 4,500.00. The 3D Lotto game is played in Luzon, Visayas, and Mindanao.
- 2D Lotto game is also drawn daily at the same time as the 3D Lotto game in Luzon, Visayas, and Mindanao, with a top prize of 4,000.00 for every twelve peso wager.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to Watch Live Streaming of PCSO Lotto Draws?
How Can I Claim My Sweepstakes Prize?
Requirements and Guidelines
- Bring your winning ticket(s), two (2) valid IDs, and all necessary documentation to the PCSO Main Office.
- Present your winning ticket(s) to the Prize Fund Division, Department of Accounting and Budget. Sign the back of the winning ticket(s) to prove your exclusive ownership. Complete the claim form.
- Continue to the Treasury Department. Present your authenticated winning ticket(s) and approved claim form so that your cheque may be prepared immediately.
- Sign your cheque with the signature of the Chairman or General Manager. Then, officially collect your winnings at the Treasury Department.
- Encash your cheque at the Philippine National Bank / Land Bank of the Philippines.
Conditions for Prize Payment
On presentation and surrender of a winning ticket share, the holder of the same will receive a prize provided the ticket/s do not contain any mutilation, erasure, or stain rendering any number/s in illegible, and further, provided that no court injunction restraining the PCSO from paying is received before payment.
Prizes above ₱10,000 are subject to a 20% tax under the TRAIN Act.
How to Claim Lotto Prize?
Before receiving your reward, you must sign the back of your winning tickets with your name.
- Prizes ranging from ₱20 to ₱10,000 can be claimed at any authorized Lotto retailer or the PCSO Branch Offices in your region.
- Prizes ranging from ₱10,001.00 to ₱300,000.00 may be claimed at the PCSO Branch Offices within your location or on the 2nd floor of the PCSO Main Office.
- Prizes ranging from ₱300,001.01 to the JACKPOT PRIZE must be authenticated and redeemed at the PCSO Main Office.